The Deuter Freerider Lite 20 is a skiing rucksack that boasts a durable construction and a trimmed down array of features from carrying systems for skis and backcountry essentials to fully adjustable fit systems.
Featuring the Lite carry system and made from 100D PA Ripstop fabric that’s hard wearing, breathable and snow resistant, the Freerider Lite is extremely comfortable to carry. Sweaty, wet equipment and clothing can be stashed in the front pocket, leaving contents in the main compartment dry. We’ve also equipped it with our new modular attachment set-up. You can strap your skis, snowboard or snowshoes onto the outside of the pack using two dedicated stowable straps attached to the gear loops on the pack: skis diagonally, snowboards and snowshoes in an upright position. And with the weight of this pack pared down to a minimum, you’ll make light work of the ascent.
- Constructed with lightweight and hardwearing fabric
- Breathable snow-resistant fabric on back
- Multiple-configuration gear straps for skis, a snowboard or snowshoes
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachment
- Quick-access zip-closure front pocket stows wet equipment and clothing
- Hook-and-loop shovel compartment
- Dedicated avalanche equipment sleeves
- SOS label
- Hydration pack compatible