New Ski Touring Skins From G3
130mm Wide Version.
The new Alpinist+ Grip are a Nylon Skin designed to give the best possible grip for the steepest climbs and iciest skin tracks.
With sticky glue and an innovative low friction plastic front to combat snow pack under the edges and to work well with rockered skis, the Alpinist+ are a well thought out skin that works well with most modern skis.
They come with G3's clever trim tool which just needs one cut per side and automatically cuts inside the edges.
- No More Snow Creep: New tip connector with extended TPU tip and self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection and superior glide while trailbreaking.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool and Skin Saver Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.