New Lightweight Ski Touring Skins From G3
Weight 0.48 KG per pair 130mm
130mm Wide Version.
The new Minimist Glide are a lightweight version of the Alpinist + Glide.
With a thinner fabric and without the plastic front section the Minimist are much lighter and more supple making them easier to pack in a pocket and taking u less romm in the pack.
Th same mix fibre 70% Mohair 30% Nylon plush is designed to give the best mix of grip and glide for easier travel in the mountains.
With sticky glue and an innovative low friction plastic front to combat snow pack under the edges and to work well with rockered skis, the Alpinist are a well thought out skin that works well with most modern skis.
They come with G3's clever trim tool which just needs one cut per side and automatically cuts inside the edges.
- No More Snow Creep: New tip connector with extended TPU tip and self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection and superior glide while trailbreaking.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool and Skin Saver Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.