Mammut's superb Soft Shell Ski Touring Pant, Ideal for Spring Touring.
Weight [g]625 CutRegular Fit
Covered in well thought out features, the Base Jump Touring Pant are the ideal legwear for Spring Tours.
Is conquering the mountains your passion? The Base Jump SO Touring Pants Men accompany you at altitude as you climb up and come back down again. The pants are made of elastic, breathable and robust schoeller® soft shell material without a membrane. The PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment, made of renewable raw materials, provides lasting resistance to water and dirt, which is ideal for the changeable weather conditions in the mountains. The climbing harness-compatible front pockets and the edge and crampon protection make the pants a practical companion.
- Breathable, robust, elastic schoeller® soft shell material without membrane
- PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- Detachable braces with flat closure system
- Raised rear waistband
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Map pocket with integrated fixation loop
- Seat pocket with zipper
- Side ventilation with zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
- Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura® material
- Leg hem with gusset and zipper
- Hem width can be adjusted using snap buttons
- Integrated, adjustable gaiters
Insert 83% Polyamide | 10% Polyester | 7% Spandex