Weight: 330g / pair
Release value range: 5 - 10
Heel adjustment range: 30mm
Materials: Alu 7075 & Stainless steel
ATK are an Italian Ski Touring Binding brand with some fantastic revolutionary lightweight binding designs and we are very happy to have them in the Backcountry UK line up for winter 2020.
Constructed predominantly from Metal (Alu 7075) the ATK Haute Route feel reassuringly solid and robust whilst still coming in feather light.
One of the unique features of the ATK designs is their Cam release system, this clever design utilises a Cam profile pressed against the heel pins by a pre tensioned spring, when a boot steps into the binding or a fall requiring vertical release occurs, the Cam profile provides a precise resistance to the pins. This system allows an accurate, adjustable control of the release tension whilst maintaining an easy step in, solid power transfer whilst skiing and keeps the weight of the binding down.
The Haute Route 10 features another clever patented design from ATK in the form of their MONOLINK 1.0 Technology. By using an aeronautical steel alloy with a high elastic modulus, they have managed to remove half of the toe piece springs and fix the left arm. This reduces the weight by a small amount but importantly it increases the stiffness of the toe piece whilst skiing giving improved ski performance.
All of this state of the art design is combined in a binding which as well as being super light, also looks great and is competitively priced.
A renewed design in style, a new magnetic heel flap and other technical improvements in a fully adjustable binding, HAUTE ROUTE 10, developed for experienced users, for whom every ascension is never steep enough! The accessories: Kevlar Core Leash, SRA Crampons Slot and R01 Adjustment Plate are included in the binding.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The new Magneto Heel Flaps® with raiser guarantees an increased comfort and provides 3 different walking modes.
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.